** Private ** wrote:
> Summarized:  Israel cannot let uncontrolled freight be delivered to the Gaza
> Strip since it might contain material that could be used to commit
> atrocities against Israel.

That point is quite clear. The problem is that Israel is abusing their rights
to control what goes into the occupied territories. They have the right to stop
everything that "(..) may be susceptible for use in armed conflict". Instead,
their policy goes way beyond that and they are using the blockade make life
next to impossible in the Gaza Strip. Unless you truly want to argue that
Cilantro is susceptible for use in armed conflict and may be used to commit
atrocities against Israel.
http://www.latimes.com/sns-ap-ml-israel-baffling-blockade,0,5798458.story

Effectively Israel is slowly strangling the Gaza Strip. In the light of other
policies aiming to present 'evolving borders' as a fait accompli I find it
increasingly hard to believe this is not a deliberate policy. But if you want
to prove me wrong, feel free to hunt down one of the official "contraband
lists" that any party instating a legal blockade has to have published.

Jochem