> So, I suspect at least one or two others on this list use QBOE for
> their business.  It's been down for going on 48 hours at this point,
> with the exception of a small window of uptime late yesterday.
>
> Anyone missing payroll or other critical activities due to this epic
> failure by a critical part of their business?

The snarky part of me says, "Would now be a bad time to mention that I
work for a company that, among other things, handles payroll and
taxes?"  On a serious note, this is BAD BAD BAD - especially since
things like direct deposit and benefits payments are time sensitive
things!  I used QBOE to handle orders for a family business some time
back and it was always available when I tried to use it.  I tried
going to the site and the free trial part is online.  Have they given
any indication of the problem?

Hatto