While I agree at least 80% to 90% with the majority opinion.  This group
and|or people in general are stupid.

But buried under a lot of stupidity, this group is espousing an
interesting idea that may be work thinking about.

McDonald's is a large and clear example of a form of a legal
implementation of illegal drug dealers practice.  They spend a great
deal of money and resources to develop insidious methods in order to
"hook" customers.  There is a strong individualistic ideal that only
weak and|or stupid people would succumb to these techniques.  But if one
flips that coin, doesn't it imply that means these corporations  are
waisting money on things that don't work?  But apparently they work
because they are very successful at using them.

I don't want lawsuits or laws.  But I like the idea of information.
What are these companies doing, how are they doing it, what effect is it
having on me and my family that I may not be conscious of or understand?

Yes, it is ultimately up to parenting and individual responsibility.
But just saying that in a disgusted tone of voice and leaving the
discussion is somewhat like, taking the rugged individual and throwing
him into an arena for a battle to the death unarmed and unarmored.  And
then just saying, "Well he must not have been weak and stupid because he
died".  Even though he was facing a fully armed, modern military,
assault squad.

To reiterate to all those who are about to attack me.  Again I think the
idea of a lawsuit (or laws) by this group is not the right way to attack
this problem.  But I do think there is an interesting problem to be
discussed!