From: Scott Stroz [mailto:boyz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2010 11:06 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: No longer unemployed...

For those who may not have known, myself, along with the rest of the
Alagad development team, got laid of on June 11 (oddly enough the date
of my 3rd anniversary with Alagad).

I am happy to say that as of July 12th, I will no longer be
unemployed. Yesterday I received a job offer, which I accepted, with
Booz Allen Hamilton, working on a team with Joe Rinehart, Brian Kotek
and Marc Esher.

I sure do hope that this is a sign that the second half of this year
will be better than the first half.

--
Scott Stroz

http://xkcd.com/386/