On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 3:47 PM, Judah McAuley wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 2:33 PM, denstar wrote:
>>> I am happy to say that as of July 12th, I will no longer be
>>> unemployed. Yesterday I received a job offer, which I accepted, with
>>> Booz Allen Hamilton, working on a team with Joe Rinehart, Brian Kotek
>>> and Marc Esher.
>>
>> I'm so freaking happy for you guys.  I was stoked when Marc made the
>> jump, and to hear that you'll be joining 'em is just fantastic.
>>
>> If I had a degree I would have gone for it myself.  That's a swell team
>> there.
>
> I hadn't heard that Booz Allen was hiring for CF. I've heard good
> things about them in the past, do let us know what the environment is
> like there if you don't mind. Sometimes I get a bit lonely being the
> only CF guy in a company of .Net folks.

It's more Flex work and whatnot, from what I understand (assuming I'm
even in the right loop)... I've just been keeping an eye on the tweets
from the parties involved.

Marc is a buddy, he needed to get someplace good.  I was very happy to
hear he'd landed one of those jobs me and him (him and I! See mom?!? I
can grammarize!) would talk about wistfully.

I'll get there myself Real Soon Now, the current jump is just a start,
to get out of an unhealthy cycle and whatnot.  :)

Not *there* there, but to that Fun Place to Work "there", with a
decent salary ta boot.

Here's to getting healthy, so to speak.

:Denny

--
New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed, without any
other reason but because they are not already common.