From: Ian Skinner [mailto:h...@ilsweb.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2010 11:20 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Whitesnake (the band) loses appeal in court....kind of funny.

  On 7/1/2010 9:02 AM, Casey Dougall wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 11:52 AM, Sisk, Kris<ks...@gckschools.com>  wrote:
>> Ok...they went to a heavy metal concert and now they're complaining the
>> music was too loud? *Grumble Grumble* Stupid sue happy society.
> Shit, I just spilled McDonnalds coffee on my lap, while driving... Think I
> got burned... Seriously, didn't know it was hot WTF?

If your going to use that as your WTF case, you may want to get better
information then late night talk show hosts.

1) She wasn't driving.  She was in the passenger seat.  And the car
wasn't moving, it was parked in the lot.

2) She didn't spill the coffee.  The cup collapsed in her hand when she
tried to take the lid off to add cream and sugar.  The Styrofoam cups in
common use at the time was weakened by the temperature of the coffee in
it.  You may notice that coffee is now served in more heat resistant
cups these days by most large chains.

3) She didn't 'think she got burned'.  She knew she was burned.  She had
2nd and 3rd degree burns of her abdomen, thighs and genitals requiring
hospitalization and surgery.

But I guess you just 'knew' all that didn't you.