I thought that the idea of the Rapture started with Paul. I had to
look it up, but it is 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17

"According to the Lord's own word, we tell you that we who are still
alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not
precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will come
down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel
and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise
first.  After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught
up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And
so we will be with the Lord forever."

Paul had a bunch of other stuff related to Rapture, as I recall, in
his letters he wrote from Corinth (which are Corinthians and
Thessalonians in the New Testament).

Judah