On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 10:40 AM, Sisk, Kris <ks...@gckschools.com> wrote:

> Revelation talks about the 144,000 but there's a lot of debate as to
> exactly what it means. We know from other passages that it doesn't refer
> to the number of people who will be saved as the number of people saved
> is specifically described as being 'beyond numbering'. Also the 144000
> is made up of 12000 from each tribe of Israel, some of which had already
> vanished when it was written. Basically it's symbolic but we don't know
> what of.
>
> As for the four horsemen, and understand this is Adventist doctrine so
> scholars from other backgrounds may disagree, they represent stages in
> the church's history. Currently we're in the death phase because a lot
> of people have a dead faith. Again that's my own denomination's take on
> the 4 horsemen. We're big on end times study.

That's all fine Kris, but..and this is the second time you've done
this...you can't just make a blanket statement like "the Rapture is not
mentioned in the Bible", and then when asked about it, answer that it's just
YOUR interpretation that excludes the Rapture. To many Christians, there
most certainly IS a rapture in the bible.

--
I've seen your flag on the marble arch
Love is not a victory march