No, it's not a coldfusion dinner.  CF stands for cystic Fibrosis.

Here's the details:

Retired Army Lt. Colonel Allen West is a conservative Black Republican. He
was to be honored at an upcoming Cystic Fibrosis fund raising Dinner in
Florida, but the invitation was withdrawn because of pressure from Democrats
who also support the Foundation.

Allen is running for the Florida District 22 Congressional seat now held by
Democrat Ron Klein.

The South Florida Chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Society picked Allen and
his wife to honor at their upcoming fund raising gala dinner. They were to
be named one of “South Florida Finest Couples” at the Gala.

Allen also committed to raise $10,000 for the Foundation.

Everything was fine until two Democrats who are supporters of the Foundation
heard that Allen and Angela were to be honored. They threatened to cancel
their support of the Foundation if Allen and Angela were allowed to attend
and be honored.

There is currently no proof that Congressman Ron Klein approved the
threats.  However, there is an email trail to the Democratic donors.

The bottom line is that 12:10 today, Ms Chris Landshut, the  Executive
Director of the South Florida CF Chapter called Allen and “politely” asked
of she could withdraw the Society’s invitation to Allen and Angela.

Because the Cystic Fibrosis Society was afraid of losing big donors, a
Conservative Black American and his wife were NOT kicked to the back of the
bus. They were kicked OFF the bus.

I'll let you know more when I find it out.   I've been searching for info
and can't come across a lot.  Yet.

 Keep an eye on CBS, ABC, PBS, CNN, MSNBC, or listen to NPR for more
details.

-

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
willing to work and give to those who would not. I think myself that we have
more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on
the labor of the industrious. - Thomas Jeffer