Ok, last post to this thread for a bit.  =)

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 2:27 PM, Sisk, Kris wrote:

> I'm looking for a program to manage my to do list. I'm looking for some
> specific features and I'm hoping you all can give me a few suggestions.
> I need to be able to attach files to tasks (for instance, that word
> document with the details on the web based app I need to code or an
> encrypted list of passwords for the program I need to get set up). I'd
> also prefer something that lives in the Windows system tray. Anyone know
> of a program for me to try?

Might be crazy, but maybe something like Tasktop?  Looks pretty cool:

http://tasktop.com/

I think I remember a demo of it integrating with the desktop, but I
dunno.  It does nifty email/web browser stuff tho.

I wouldn't doubt there are tracking systems that have task-bar deals
(maybe plugins developed by users)... you can use tickets for
prioritizing stuff and nifty reports and whatnot.

Just an idea.

:Den

--
Let not a man do what his sense of right bids him not to do, nor
desire what it forbids him to desire. This is sufficient. The skillful