That sounds like a fairly reasonable judgement to me. It isn't like
the judge put an injunction in place to stop the law provisions from
taking effect, he just ruled that the issues at hand were serious
enough to warrant a discovery period and, potentially, a hearing. It's
a really complex law, I don't have any problems with people
questioning it in court.

Judah