Point from that article was we're not happy because we work hard and
full time. If they interview two people for the article and one is a
part time worker that puts no effort into his work they are doing the
country a disservice.
All the happy people in Denmark and they chose him to represent
happiness? Could you imagine if half the country worked 25 hours doing
rudimentary work and were supplemented by the government? That would
mean the other half would work too hard and wouldn't be so happy.

 The article is a joke and I'm amused someone linked to it to prove a point.