Perhaps a rephrase then. Acting on what they believed the Quaran said
(which would be THEIR faith by the way I think, not necessarily the
Muslim faith in general).

-----Original Message-----
From: Raymond Camden [mailto:rcam...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 1:34 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Controversy swells as Obama supports Ground Zero mosque

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 1:28 PM, Sisk, Kris <ks...@gckschools.com>
wrote:
> Building a mosque near ground zero is probably not the best idea. True
> it was extremists who hit the WTC, but they were still Muslims acting
on
> their faith. A mosque in that location will serve as a log on the fire

I take issue with "acting on their faith." I'm no Bible expert. (Hell,
I know very little about it. I'll be honest.) But aren't there plenty
of weird rules and crap in the Christian bible? If someone obeyed some
weird rule there would we say that person was just "acting on their
faith" - or simply acting on a misinterperation of lines that were
written over a thousand years ago?