I'm not proud of myself for calling you names and giggling about it. I'm
proud of myself because I'm an honourable person, I'm good at what I do, I'm
a loyal friend, a devoted husband and one hell of a dad.

I do enjoy a good zinger though.

I also enjoy pointing out horrible and childish grammatical errors, such as
"rolling there eyes" instead of "rolling their eyes."
Lucky for me you speed type so much that I'll always find joy here.