Hey all,
I have an MS Access database that has all of my platoons information and a
form associated with the table so I can make updates to the table via the
form. Simple enough. What I am trying to do now is rather than have the
persons name in a text field, I want a combo box instead. The combo box
should contain all of the peoples names, and when I select a name, the rest
of the fields are populated with their information. My Google-fu is not
working well today I guess because I cannot find exactly what I am looking
for. It is MS Access 2003. The ID field is called User_ID and the name field
is User_Name, and the tables is users. Any assistance to this would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bruce