Cool, I was able to get the control to change the form fields to the
information pertaining to that person. Now I have to figure out how to
add a new record-set. When I hit the add new record button on the bottom
it wont let me add a new name. Ill Google that and see what I am
missing. Thanks for the help Jerry.