I think it made his asthma a lot worse but getting him to a doctor is
just about as hard as defying gravity.
Didn't think you believed it, just saying my feelings whenever it
comes up. The fact that there are those who do believe it still
baffles me. Yes, you can blame it on ignorance, cultural learning, or
even general hate, but...