Sounds like a bunch of locals to me

-----Original Message-----
From: G Money [mailto:gm0n3...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 1:24 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Controversy swells as Obama supports Ground Zero mosque

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 12:19 PM, Sam <sammyc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> They can do that from anyplace in the world.
> Why so stubborn about that spot?

I have already told you why...are you intentionally ignoring it?

Here, i'll give it to you right out of their mouths:

In an interview with The Associated Press in May, Daisy Khan (wife of the
Imam) said the growing number of congregants at the only other mosque nearby
created a need for an additional Islamic center in the neighborhood. Khan
also said the project was a way to showcase the efforts of moderate,
peace-seeking Muslims and their involvement in the rebuilding of lower
Manhattan.

"We want to create a platform by which the voices of the mainstream and
silent majority of Muslims will be amplified. A center of this scale and
magnitude will do that," Khan told the AP.
So there you go.

I don't know what more I can give you Sam....still opposed?

--
No matter how close to yours another's steps have grown
In the end there is one dance you'll do alone