A serial rapist that has plagued my town and the surrounding cities of Ft Worth TX was
recently caught. (he was caught in the act)  He has eluded the police for 6+ years
raping woman ages 13 - 50 - I think they have pinned him to eleven so far.

Because the sick bastard kept "souvenirs" from his crimes such as driver's licenses
and house keys it will be a simple matter to prosecute this scum-bag.

He would watch his victims for days - weeks - months until finding the perfect way to
commit his act.  In the instance that he was caught - he had made a copy of a house
key that was hidden that was later found at his home.  He would wait until they were
alone, or in some cases - the mother and a teenage daughter.  Then he do his evil
deeds.

<cf_Perhaps_a_little_too_over_protective_father>

All I can say - is thank god for right wing conservatives such as Bush.  In TX - you
do the crime - you pay the punishment.  You don't get the luxuries of living in a
minimal security prison with a hot meal to eat 3 times a day and all-you-can watch TV.
 You get to die.

Sorry, I guess I am one that believes when you commit crimes such as this fellow, I
could care less how many times you claim to have been "saved by god".  You can explain
your case to him when you get there in person.

Next time you whine about the death penalty as being un-just - you put yourself in the
position of a father that had his wife and daughter raped.  Your child abducted and
brutally murdered.  Lets see how far you will stretch your beliefs then.  You be the
one to tell the loved ones that "it's not right, we would rather charge you taxes to
house, feed, and generally support the lazy and lax lifestyle he will enjoy now."

I for one am glad that I live in the state that executes the most scum-bags in the
nation, and when I see pansy liberals cry for the 150 or so scum bags we terminate a
year - it churns my stomach, thus this rant.

</cf_Perhaps_a_little_too_over_protective_father>

Enough nonsense ranting form me -   Seeing these people picketing in favor of the
criminal instead of the victims just gets me too hot headed since I have two daughters
myself. . .  apologies in advance  =\

Nate Nielsen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<cf_my_evil_twin>
P.s. - I hope the sick-o that took Steven's daughter, Abby, crossed a state line when
caught and Bush has time to get a federal death penalty instated.  (damn you crat's
for stalling his judges)
</cf_my_evil_twin>

thisTag.generatedContent = "useless argument";