And you keep complaining about adding to the deficit. By keeping the
Bush gift to the rich it increases the total deficit by a lot. Letting
the tax cuts sunset for those making more than "middle class" income
does help a good deal towards reducing the deficit.

Remember it was under the republican party's watch that we went from a
significant surplus to crippling deficits, as least in part to feed
the ego of a not so bright president.