From: Eric Roberts [mailto:ow...@threeravensconsulting.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 11:36 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: RE: Talking about the religious right...

I was looking at the slide show and at least one statement is completely
false.  It says that "archaeology has repeatedly confirmed that the
Bible's
historical details are accurate..."  I can think of at least one
incidence
of archaeology disproving this.  Archaeology has shown that the events
surrounding the incident at Jericho could not have happened since if you
go
along the timeline based on other confirmed events before and after
Jericho,
at the time it would have taken place, Jericho was in a rather large
period
on not being inhabited.

I love the dinosaurs next to the little girl feeding a squirrel a
carrot...yeah right...little girl would have been ripped to pieces.