makes sense to me... of course I've been believing all along that
science and religion (even *gasp* evolution) can go along quite nicely
with each other, especially when religious folks realize that
omnipotence means "can do anything anytime anywhere"

IMHO there's too much order in the "chaos" for someone to *not* be
driving the bus..