i got the 4 the day it came out, and had it quickly thereafter... put
a very slim
case on it, and jailbroke it nearly immediately.  i have had zero problems with
it, never drops calls like my 3g did and syncs up nicely with my macbook pro

my computing life has never been easier.  its peaceful. it really is.
these two pieces of equipment are all that i need, and i can make money
anywhere and fast.

trust me, im a looong time apple hater.  ive seen the light, it all
just works and makes sense.
basically i look forward to work, and coding, and making websites, and
doing my work
at work, etc, just because i get to use it. if that makes sense?