"Uran-Zohra in the Euphrates Valley, southeastern Turkey-1958-road
construction unearthed a tomb containing a human femur measuring 47.25
inches long-estimated age 200,000 years old"

Hey, they found Goliath's leg!

I can think of some pretty fun explanations for those. The most
plausible is that carbon dating and guessing from the ground layers we
find stuff in isn't as accurate as we think it is, but that's the boring
explanation. Much more fun ideas....

"You know how people are always asking where the time travelers are if
time travel is possible? Well...."

"Ok, so T-Rex had a brain the size of a walnut, but the raptors were
geniuses."

"Remember how in Wormhole Extreme the government let the show be made so
that they could point to it if anyone started talking about the
stargate? Well I think I know where they got their inspiration."

Obviously none of this post should be taken seriously. Except this. And
that Wormhole Extreme thing....Excuse me while I go hide from the black
helicopters and put on my tinfoil hat :).


-----Original Message-----
From: Casey Dougall [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 3:37 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: 5000 year old wooden door found buried in Zurich


5,000 year old door? Meh that ain't nothing!

Read some of these finds
http://www.forgottenagesresearch.com/out-of-place-artifacts-series/Deep-
Time-Out-of-Place-ArtifactsFour-Interpretatio.htm

 *http://tinyurl.com/2c3hh6w*




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:329645
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to