I'm also a big believer in the idea that our ancestors had much more
knowledge than we give them credit for. That's why I despise when
pseudo-scientist say aliens must be have helped build the Pyramids -
as if we couldn't do it on our own.

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 9:46 PM, Eric Roberts
<[email protected]> wrote:
>
> I have recently made some trips out to some of the Indian mounds in Indiana
> and Ohio and was just awestruck at the scope of these complexes and mounds.
> I studied this stuff (I was 3 years into a degree in Anthropology) in school
> for 3 years before switching to computer science and that was nothing to
> seeing these things in person.  Keeping in mind that they only had wood and
> stone tools (no metallurgical technology) and no horses, they build some


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:329695
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to