That was a black pride thing basically claiming all of Africa as black
Africa...not all Africans are black.  Most North Africans are not Black
Africans. I'll have to look up and see if I can find an article on what I
was talking about previously. 

This is not to denigrate black Africa either...they had their own amazing
cultures.  Some of the great kingdoms of middle and southern Africa where
pretty awesome...even those that most people would consider primitives did
some pretty awesome stuff.  As someone pointed out earlier, primitive
doesn't equal stupid or backwards...just using a simpler technology to
accomplish things.

-----Original Message-----
From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 11:43 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: 5000 year old wooden door found buried in Zurich


I seem to remember - back in college - seeing some African Americans
wearing shirts that pushed that. Is that still a common thought
nowadays? I mean... seems kinda silly. Hopefully that isn't offensive
- I'l willing to be corrected here.


On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 10:09 AM, Maureen <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Egyptians were black?
>
> On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 5:15 AM, Vivec <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> Basically that's because the Egyptians were black.
>
> 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:329818
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to