It's here and there, if it's true, because how hard something is to
do, is directly proportional to how likely it is to get done.

Or something like that.

I am of course crazy smart, so I can think of a million ways to get
hard "things" done easily, but sane dumb people probably go for low
hanging fruit.

(Just kidding about me being smart of course :])

:AverageBear

--
Not all of those who cry "The poor, the poor!" will enter the kingdom of heaven.
Michael Novak