On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 11:35 AM, Vivec <gel21...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The facts are that most people involved in Technology support Democrats.
> It just sucks that US politics and Economy has the ability to affect
> so many other countries.

Yet in all my years developing applications I've only ever met one
that was a democrat, that I know of.
Almost all are very strong republican supporters, except for this list
of course.

When you look at the big donors you obviously get Google, at 2.4%
taxation they know who to tip.Then MS which gives 60%. So as you point
out the whole nonsense about big corps supporting R's is bunk.

> Otherwise everything that happens there would just be an entertaining
> sideshow,instead of being so serious lol :)

So you're bitching that you can't stand on your own yet you want us to
fail like others you used to rely on?