On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 4:45 PM, Maureen <mamamaur...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/politics-elections/127261-few-democrats-survive-vote-in-favor-of-health-reform
>
> Did you miss the part where Pelosi and Reid were reelected?

Did you miss the word "few"

>>> Just wait.  Even you don't want the policies of the Tea Party to be
>>> implemented.  No reasonable person does.
>>
>> It's nasty rhetoric like that that makes the process so difficult.
>
> So, which of their policies do you support?

Stop spending! Instead of spending trillion we don't have on health
care spend the time to fix the economy. Start by creating a friendly
not hostile business environment. For all, not just Google, banks,
insurance companies and, drug makers.

I think that's what they're for

> California is not "near bankrupt".  The state has a requirement for a
> balanced budget and cannot deficit spend, so bankruptcy would be
> difficult. Revenue does not match budget "requests" is not the same as
> spending more than you ma

Yeah yeah, technically they're not bankrupt. I meant to say broke.
Weren't they paying people with IOU's recently?

The cannot deficit spend but they have a $19 billion dollar deficit. Not bad.

http://www.businessinsider.com/reasons-to-leave-california-2010-10
This guy seems to think they're broke al