On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 8:21 PM, Maureen <mamamaur...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Did you miss the word "few"
>
> Of all the Democrats listed that article, 50% won.  So now 50% is few?

Such the niggler. You do that often when you don;t want to concede.
Of the 61 that lost, do you think 30 of them voted against Health Care
Boondoggle?

>> Stop spending! Instead of spending trillion we don't have on health
>> care spend the time to fix the economy. Start by creating a friendly
>> not hostile business environment. For all, not just Google, banks,
>> insurance companies and, drug makers.
>
> If that was their position, I would be for it.

Awesome!

> It's not, and
> repeatedly claiming it is doesn't make it so.

You don't believe them? Maybe you need a new source for what their message is.

> Perhaps in the
> beginning the founders of the tea party movement wanted those things
> but they were quickly co-opted by those who want to push a social
> agenda, hence Caribou Barbie's statement today that it was all about
> abortion.  Which is absurb, considering they went after the pro-life
> Dems.

Sarah Palin can talk about any issue she likes as well as anyone else
endorsed by the tea party. They are allowed to have their own
thoughts.

> They do not have a 19 billion dollar deficit.  They have a 19 billion
> dollar between what has be requested for the budget and revenue.
> Deficit implies that the money has be spend, or is mandatory to be
> spent.  That is not the case.

They are $19 billion short. Call it a new bag of IOU's if you want,
I'm going to call it a deficit.

> The payments with IOUs was because the budget had not passed so the
> money was not allowed to be disbursed.

Is that because they don't have enough money? But it's not a deficit :P

>> http://www.businessinsider.com/reasons-to-leave-california-2010-10
>> This guy seems to think they're broke al
>
> Clueless.  Let the moron leave, and take all his clueless friends with
> him.  More for me.

All just made up.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKdmp0kE

The line monster ruined your video.