Oh yeah, and according to some, I can be "cleaned", even after I die!

Does anyone really even have a choice, regardless of how "new" they are?

I was lucky.  My parents thought giving me a choice was important.

I did pick up stuff anyways tho, so...

which reminds me:  Thanks for everything, Higher Power!

It's a beautiful day!

:Den

--
Tyranny is always better organized than freedom.
Charles Peguy