Excuse me, he violated a whole series of weapons law, shot at the law
enforcement officers coming to serve him a warrant and continues to
resist arrest. The neo-nazi was no innocent and the FBI just didn't
pick hi s name out of a hat.. He broke a series of laws, resisted
lawful arrest and shot at law enforcement officers. He deserved what
he got.