From: G Money [mailto:gm0n3...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 8:38 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: A little Karma with that protest...

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 7:34 AM, Eric Roberts <
ow...@threeravensconsulting.com> wrote:

> I would disagree...they were next to a cemetery within visual and auditory
> range of a family conducting a funeral.

Some of you are failing the freedom test. It's a tough test.

Freedom ain't easy sometimes.

As President Andrew Shepherd said so eloquently: America isn't easy. America
is advanced citizenship. You gotta want it bad, 'cause it's gonna put up a
fight. It's gonna say "You want free speech? Let's see you acknowledge a man
whose words make your blood boil, who's standing center stage and advocating
at the top of his lungs that which you would spend a lifetime opposing at
the top of yours.

If we give in to our sensibilities, then we tarnish the very freedoms that
those soldiers died to protect.