Yes I've looked at some that have a slight tint to it to block light.

-----Original Message-----
From: William Bowen [mailto:william.bo...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2010 12:55 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: hat collection

Hadn't thought of the aquarium shops, good idea, too.

the other consideration would be to invest slightly more $$ in
UV-filtering (archival) acrylic or glass as standard acrylic/glass
won't keep the light from fading your caps.

http://www.crystalcaseworks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_