From: Jerry Johnson [mailto:jmi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 12:39
To: cf-community
Subject: Well, wikileaks finally lost me

They moved me from "cool" to "don't care" to "those guys are dicks".

It really is like they are 10 year olds with the teacher's diary.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11923766

List of facilities 'vital to US security' leaked

A long list of key facilities around the world that the US describes as
vital to its national security has been released by Wikileaks.

In February 2009 the State Department asked all US missions abroad to list
all installations whose loss could critically affect US national security.

The list includes pipelines, communication and transport hubs.

Several UK sites are listed, including cable locations, satellite sites and
BAE Systems plants.

BBC diplomatic correspondent Jonathan Marcus says this is probably the most
controversial document yet from the Wikileaks organisation.