Exactly...

-----Original Message-----
From: Vivec [mailto:gel21...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 12:45
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Well, wikileaks finally lost me

Wikileaks negotiates with all the top Media Houses in the world, including
Reuters and the Associated Press on what to release, and how to release it.
So all these Media Houses have a say in what is released by Wikileaks, and
what they themselves publish.

So don't just hate Wikileaks, hate those international media houses as well.

Also, hate with the knowledge that to date no world government has produced
any credible information stating that any of their personnel were harmed,
endangered, or the worst killed as a result of any of the information that
Wikileaks has released.

Yet they are all terribly afraid of information coming into the public
domain.

The list that you cite is common sense, and anyone with half a brain and
Google Maps could have compiled it.

I would have thought the most controversial thing was the release of the
video showing the killing of civilians that the US Defence Department had
previously lied about and tried to cover up.