We've got a friend who works for Verizon ... they rolled out the 4g iPad
this past weekend ... the iPhone is scheduled for January, yet again ...

I think I'm going to consider switching. Hubby had a Verizon aircard for
work, and it ALWAYS worked, almost everywhere, including the far reaches of
the sticks.