I am running CFBuilder as a Plugin in Eclipse version 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7 and
apart from the bugs I have already described which happens right across all
versions of Eclipse, CFBuilder works very well in Helios and I am not
finding anything in Eclipse 3.7 current Milestone either.

Regards,
Andrew Scott
http://www.andyscott.id.au/