>We all probably know that today is the 25th anniversary of the Space
>Shuttle Challenger disaster.

25 Years ago I was a Senior attending McCall-Donnelly High School
(http://www.mdsd.org/Default.aspx).  The McCall-Donnelly High School shares the
same building as the McCall-Donnelly Elementary School.  This was the home
school of Barbara Morgan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Morgan), who was
the backup to Christa McAuliffe.  Her thoughts on this 25th anniversary -
http://news.boisestate.edu/update/2011/01/28/educator-astronaut-barbara-morgan-reflects-on-challenger-disaster-25-years-later/

For this reason, NASA had provided a direct satellite feed from the NASA
Shuttle Control Center to television monitors in the grade school class rooms.
After the accident, volunteers from the us Seniors where asked to help the many
youngsters deal with what had happened right in front of their eyes.

Also, being just 2 days before the McCall annual Winter Carnival.  The Space
Shuttle snow sculpture built by City Hall immediately became a memorial for the
seven Astronauts lost that week.

Yeah, lots of dust floating around isn't there.