I have yet to hear anyone explain how the climate changed so much
before man had machines.

Look at the graph here,
http://www.daviesand.com/Choices/Precautionary_Planning/New_Data/

How do you explain the climate change from several hundred thousand years ago?

I am really not trying to be a prick, I am trying to understand. Over
the last few hundred thousand years the climate has changed a lot and
drastically, why is it that we think the current climate change is
anthropogenic, but not at other times?