The scientific literature in peer reviewed journals of quality are unanimous
about it. Global warming is occurring, and it follows with the increase in
the emissions of greenhouse gasses by humans. The data are quite clear
despite what certain ideologies state. The national academies of sciences
has a very good site about the scientific evidence for warming, for
instance:
http://www4.nationalacademies.org/onpi/webextra.nsf/44bf87db309563a0852566f2
006d63bb/345cb310c049adb185256a840058568e?OpenDocument

To quote part of the document:
Part of the debate over global warming centers on disparities between the
surface temperature and upper-air temperature. While the Earth's surface
temperature has risen, data collected by satellites and balloon-borne
instruments since 1979 indicate little if any warming of the low-to mid-
troposphere. The report concurs with a previous Research Council report that
said despite these differences, "the warming trend in the global mean
surface temperature observations during the past 20 years is undoubtedly
real and is substantially greater than the average rate of warming in the
20th century."
--

As I have said previously, I prefer hard data from reputable scientists
whose results are published in peer reviewed journals to the output of

--
Larry C. Lyons
ColdFusion/Web Developer