From: Sam [mailto:sammyc...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 11:29
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: So this Wisconsin Thing

Not sure wtf you're talking about but if you would have followed the link
you would have gone here:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2011/02/23/rachel-maddow-lies-len
o-about-republican-political-contributions

So to re-cap: Maddow Lied and Shep repeated it. Since she made up her facts,
he must have stolen them from her.

He deserves at least a reprimand and owes an apology.

.