From: Jerry Milo Johnson [mailto:jmi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 8:28 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Burger King Screws Up Customer's Order

Free whopper patties. and the ability to custom make your own lunch?

Not to mention the free perfume. I smelled like french fry oil for months
after quitting. Coming from my pores. You cannot buy that.

(btw, lunch was always a chicken marinara, but I would let the chicken patty
"steam" in the drawer for like an hour before making the sandwich. and I
would use extra marinara sauce. And run the bun through the vertical toaster
twice. ah, the simple days)