A C average at Yale as an Undergrad and Harvard for a Masters would
rival an A average just about anywhere else.

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Lyons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 1:25 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Bush dismisses warning

Then again a C average in college is pretty indicative.

In general its not his language, but his bald faced hypocrisy. I alluded
one several days ago, when I discussed working on an education project
in
Houston. There was supposed to be a promised increase in funding for
capital
improvements for schools in the general Houston area. The funding was
there
and approved by the state legislature. Governor GW Bush vetoed the bill
and
then went on to claim that he supported increased in educational
funding.

--
Larry C. Lyons
ColdFusion/Web Developer