Who is the 0.00001% that actually clicks a link in a message like this?

"Look atp refreshing dyrgs at sepcial hot http://{url omitted} prices.
Become the lvoer with galss"

It took me a while to figure out they where NOT trying to say "Become
the lover with glass!"  Whatever that might have meant.

My mind boggles that there is enough of a population this is
paradoxically dumb enough to click on a link an an e-mail like this,
while simultaneously intelligent enough to decipher the message and
actually understand it enough to want to click the link.

Unless it is just that there are enough people who click EVERY blue
underlined link in every email they get that have not yet had their
computers freeze with malware to make up the necessary margin to
continue to encourage these brown-note blokes sending out their millions
of messages for that select hundred.

Thanks for participating in my biannual spam vent.