I best never run for President, because I can't product my long form
birth certificate either, although I know what happened to it.  When I
was born, the hospital gave it to my parents.  When I went to work for
Southern Bell in 1971, I gave it their personnel department.  A few
days later they discovered I was pregnant and fired me, never
returning the certificate. So I suspect it long gone, never to be
recovered. Fulton County, Georgia has a record of my birth, but when
asked for a copy, what they give me is a "Certificate of Live Birth" -
the short form.  The same one Obama produced.

Just curious as to how many people on this list, and how many people
who were born in Hawaii the same year Obama was born, can produce
their long form certificate.  Where is Donald Trump's long form..Sarah
Palin's (not the kid - Barbie herself), etc...  They can put up or
shut up..

Or for that matter, John McCain.. Oh, wait.  He wasn't born in the US at all.