Apple is selling millions of iPads because they can be used to that
exact middle-skill office work.  We are replacing the desktop machines
at all our dealerships with iPads for the sales staff to work deals.
I am also doing a similar project for buildlng contractors to do
quotes in the field.   iPads, iPhones and similar devices are tools,
nothing more.   Nine-to-five cubicle office work is obsolete, but the
loss of it is hardly going to tank the economy.

What will tank the economy the same way it did in 2008 is five dollar
a gallon gasoline, price gouging, greed and corruption.