Reading this stuff and watching Miss USA crying about her vagina being
touched by the TSA makes me sad.

Or maybe I'm angry.  Sangry?  Anyways...

Mostly it's just sorta amazing (not really, as I've been around the
block-- and yet...) that we, as FUCKING AMERICANS, are so, well,
un-fucking-american, I guess.  In general.

I give Sam a hard time for being pissed more about money than stuff
like this.  I know stuff like this pisses him off too, but it doesn't
seem to gall him like I want it to.  Or maybe his balancing act
prevents him from saying some stuff he'd really like to say?  What say
you, Sam?  Oh yeah, you said it.  Revolution!!!  Guess over money is
as good as anything.  Tried and true, neh?

It's not "people like him" though, that are the problem.  No, it's the
"would you rather be blown up?" folks.  What a crock of shit.

Yes, I would rather be blown up.

Yes, I would rather be killed by a drunk driver.

Yes, I would rather be free than "safe".

Safety's just another word, for, nothing left to lose... la da la la
la, la da la la la la la
Hey hey hey,

:deN

--
Evil is the product of the ability of humans to make abstract that
which is concrete.