Isn't that the crazy part though?  We freaking agree!  Why is that
like a side-note in the grand scheme of things?

I mean, I know why... but, well.... hrm.  Why don't we change it?
Screw these folks who profit off of us being "divided".  It's a stupid
and blatant game, that nobody seems to be paying attention to.  Or
caring about, I guess.  We could "take back" this country in a
heartbeat.

...Fuck yeah!

:Den

--
Generosity is nothing else than a craze to possess. All which I
abandon, all which I give, I enjoy in a higher manner through the fact