From: Sam [mailto:sammyc...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 12:29 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Indiana says bye-bye to fourth ammendment

If an officer asks you to enter your home and you say yes then it's a legal
search. If you say no and he kicks in the door do you just pull down your
pants and grab your ankles?

With this new law they don't even have to ask, they are free to enter any
home anytime. No announcements necessary.

Scary.

.

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 2:59 PM, Jacob <ja...@excaliburfilms.com> wrote:

> Have to be careful when resisting an illegal detention/arrest/search
etc...

> If the detention/arrest/search is illegal, it wont be determined until
> probably months down the line in the courts. That decision wont be
> made while the police are at your door step.  You may think it is
> illegal, but the police may think otherwise... The outcome may not be
> pretty. I always recommend just state your position (may be recorded
> via officer's mic or video), but never fight/resist... let the
courts/lawyers handle it.